Date(s) - 18/11/2017 - 09/12/2017
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Community & Support
- Health & Wellbeing
- Mind, Body & Soul
- Pregnancy & Birth
What you will learn:
- the physiology of birth
- the impact of fear during birth
- how our mind works
- breathing techniques
- positive relaxation methods
- active birth positions
- birth planning
- power of positive touch and words
- birth partner role (optional)
- and much more…
What you will receive:
- The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme manual to help structure your practice at home
- 5 x Hypnobirthing mp3s and online access to client area
- Each session will have some theory and practice, birth stories, videos
- Practice will be relaxation scripts, breathing techniques, birthing positions, hands on practice by birth partners
- Most of those relaxation and breathing techniques are learnt during the first two sessions which ensures that the facilitator can see how you are progressing with the practice of the techniques giving opportunity for questions and reviews of these techniques
- Relevant handouts
- There are also many movie clips shown during the course of women using hypnobirthing and not only
- Email / Telephone support from instructor until you have your baby and after
- Access to Wise Hippo mummies Facebook group so you can hear birth experiences and share your or ask questions
Benefits of the programme:
- Mums remain relaxed and completely in control of their labour and birth
- Mums are less likely to require induction
- Mums are less likely to require C-section
- Mums recover quicker and spend less time in hospital
- Babies tend to be more alert and establish breastfeeding better after a natural birth
- Mums enjoy their pregnancy more and feel more connected with baby
- Dads and birthing partners become more involved and many Hypnobirthing Dads report feeling more connected with the pregnancy and baby
- There is no fear of labour and birth on the part of Mum, Dad or birth partner or baby
- Hypnobirthed babies tend to sleep better and have less instance of colic, reflux and other common conditions
Book your spot early as spaces are limited. Register through facebook message or email address
Fee: Euro 180 per birthing mum regardless if she is with birth partner or not
Justyna Oratis – Yoga Instructor and Childbirth Educator
In 2010 Justyna traveled to India. She has completed there her first fundamental training and received title Yoga Siromani Teacher of Yoga in The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre.
After that she has specialized herself in pregnancy and kids yoga.
When she was expecting her first baby, she decided to learn not just about the physiology but also the psychology of birth.
She decided to train in the hypnobirthing in the UK.
Her desire to learn more about birth and breasfeeding has lead her to learn from the gurus in childbirth like Ina May Gaskin, Janet Balaskas and Gail Tully.
Justyna is also specialized in breastfeeding support for new mums and she has received teaching directly from Dr Jack Newman and Nancy Mohrbacher IBCLC, FILCA.
She has successfully helped to prepare for birth many mums and couples through teaching antenatal classes and yoga.
Here you can find here some testimonials: https://www.justyogabirth.com/testimonials