Date(s) - 29/09/2018 - 01/10/2018
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Limassol Municipal Gardens
The biggest Chinese cultural event is coming soon! The 2nd Chinese Culture Festival in Cyprus will take place @ Limassol Municipality Garden and Theater from Sep 29th to Oct 1st.
The event will introduce the Chinese culture and of course authentic Chinese couisine to all communities in Cyprus. From government bodies to state owned listed enterprises, there will be close to 100 delegates directly coming from China to participate the event.
Featured activities include:
– the Xi’an Cultural Exchange Group Gala performances
– Chinese Food Show by Quanjude founded in 1864
– Traditional Chinese Medicine Show by Tongrentang since 1669
– Chinese Porcelain Show by Jingdezhen the Porcelain Capital of China
– A number of China Intangible Cultural Heritage Inheritors onsite demonstration
– Chinese Traditional Costumes and Hand Crafts display
– the European Tour of “Two Millenniums of Maritime Silk Road” Art Works Exhibition
– Variety of cultural performances by the Chinese Art Troupe of Cyprus and the local art groups/schools
– and Lots of kids activities
This popular event is the most important platform for humanities exchanges between Cyprus and China; it also plays an active and effective role in promoting economic and trade cooperation between the countries.
Book the dates and make sure you will bring the family and friends, Let’s all enjoy this cultural celebration event!
Hosted by Cyprus Chinese Festival
Event on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/304227783715897/